www-mirrors mailing list archives

From ":: farking ::" <fark...@spunge.org>
Subject Re: Apache.i-ownur.info
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2003 11:14:12 GMT

Hi Erik,

We have some problems here so I think you can take our mirror temporarily
out of mirror list. This problem could resolve in 2/3 days and we will
inform you after the problem has been resolved.

Yes ikmal_ahamd (at) yahoo.com as the owner address for this mirror still
valid as before. FYI, this mirror project run by us (me and ikmal).

Regards,
farking (farking@i-ownur.info)
3 % body phat 1 % brain activity