www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: apache.roweboat.net
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:30:06 GMT
On 10/10/2003, at 06:03, Andy Rowe wrote:

> TO let everyone know, the apache.roweboat.net mirror ran into a config
> error at 11:00pm CDT OCT 9, 2003. WHich renders the mirror offline
> till 11:30 pm while the configuration is fixed.Ill email when it comes
> back on
>
> Andy

Andy,

just to clarify: there is no need to inform us of every reboot you're
doing ;)

It's perfectly sufficient to only drop us a note if the downtime is
planned and/or exceeds several hours. I don't think we are that
responsive that we're able to take a mirror for half an hour out of the
list...

However, thanks for the notes!

Cheers,
Erik