www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: New APACHE Mirror
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 00:34:34 GMT
On 17/10/2003, at 06:55, Gary Marshall wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Pacific Internet (Australia) is now carrying a full APACHE mirror,
> and would appreicate being added to the official mirror list.
>
> Details are as follows:
>
>     * URL of mirror: http://mirror.pacific.net.au/apache-dist/
>                       ftp://mirror.pacific.net.au/apache-dist/
>     * Country where the mirror is located: Australia (Sydney)
>     * Contact email address: mirror-team@pacific.net.au
>     * Update frequency: Twice a day (between 8am and noon GMT, as
> requested)
>     * Approximate bandwidth: VLAN on 100M FE + PVC on 155M ATM +
> Peering
>     * I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror
> (yes/no): Mostly

Could you please have another look at your httpd configuration?
Obviously your setup lacks most of the recommended config
options suggested at http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html

At least the HEADER and README files should be displayed
properly since these files usually contain essential information for
our users.

Thanks for your efforts!

Cheers,
Erik