www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: Apache.i-ownur.info
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:45:36 GMT
On 09/10/2003, at 03:39, :: farking :: wrote:

> Hi Erik,
>
> Sorry for the problem. I double check on our mirror script and found
> out
> that incorrect path set to it. So I run it manually a minute ago.

Hmm, can you please have another look? It's is reported now as last
updated 44 days ago on our status page (http://www.apache.org/mirrors/)
and the DATE file is indeed from Wed Aug 27 09:48:00 CEST 2003.

BTW, we have <ikmal_ahmad (at) yahoo.com> recorded as the owners
address for this mirror. Is this still valid?

Cheers,
Erik