www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Apache Mirror logos
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2003 21:09:00 GMT
A while ago we requested links to logos (up to 100x34 in GIF/JPG/PNG) that
we could use on our download pages to acknowledge the support of our
mirrors.  I have now incorporated those that we have received.  So if you
supplied a logo, you should see it appear when your mirror is the
"preferred" one on

http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi
or
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi

I didn't include the logos for ftp sites, because we never select ftp
sites as preferred.

If you haven't sent in a logo (and that includes most of our mirrors),
please feel free to do so now.  We need:

Mirror URL:
URL of logo:
URL of your site: (used when people click on the logo)

Joshua.