www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: new mirror - apache.kaktos.co.il
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:17:32 GMT
On 22/09/2003, at 11:29, Imri Zvik wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I am maintaining an apache mirror, at http://apache.kaktos.co.il/ (for
> http access) and ftp://apache.kaktos.co.il/ (for ftp access).

> And yes, I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror :)

Well, at a first glance it looks good, but on further investigation I've
realized that quite a lot of files are giving a 403 Forbidden error; for
example see /jakarta/tomcat-4/ or /xml/xalan-c/ or just /perl/ (http and
ftp). All three directories are denying the access to all the files
contained
therein. As a result the README/HEADER.html pages are also borked.

If you can fix that up, we can look at adding your mirror.

> I have attached the logo of the hosting site - http://kaktos.co.il/

just as a sidenote: we would prefer that you host the logo on your site
and simply provide us with a URL to it.

Cheers,
Erik