www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Imri Zvik" <im...@co.zahav.net.il>
Subject RE: apache.kaktos.co.il is fixed.
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 05:20:10 GMT
[falcon@kaktos falcon]$ ncftp apache.kaktos.co.il
NcFTP 3.1.3 (Mar 27, 2002) by Mike Gleason (ncftp@ncftp.com).
Connecting to 199.203.55.3...

Welcome to Kaktos.co.il FTP service.
Logging in...

Please try to use a mirror if at all possible.  There is a complete list
of mirrors available at <http://www.apache.org/mirrors/>, and a script
which will attempt to find those close to you at
<http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi>.
Login successful. Have fun.
Sorry, I don't have help.

Logged in to apache.kaktos.co.il.

ncftp / > get perl/mod_perl-1.0-current.tar.gz
mod_perl-1.0-current.tar.gz:                           367.17 kB  500.21
kB/s
ncftp / > get jakarta/tomcat-4/tomcat-current-src.tar.gz
tomcat-current-src.tar.gz:                               1.70 MB    3.64
MB/s

I don't see anything wrong. (this test was made without making any
permission changes)

it can't be wrong, as I'm using rsync with -p to preserve permissions,
so unless it had bad permission on the main apache site, it must be,
somehow, a local problem at your side. :)

-- Imri Zvik