www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Imri Zvik" <im...@co.zahav.net.il>
Subject new mirror - apache.kaktos.co.il
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:29:16 GMT
Greetings,

I am maintaining an apache mirror, at http://apache.kaktos.co.il/ (for
http access) and ftp://apache.kaktos.co.il/ (for ftp access).

The mirror is located in Israel, and the maintainer is myself, Imri Zvik
imriz@co.zahav.net.il

The mirror will be updated once a day, at 6 am, local time.

The machine the mirror sits on currently sits in one of Israel's major
ISP's, Netvision, servers farm, but it's going to switch homes in the
next few weeks, and will move to Internet Gold servers farm, where it
will have access to 7 155 mb/s STM's.

And yes, I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror :)

I have attached the logo of the hosting site - http://kaktos.co.il/

With regards,

- Imri Zvik