www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: A new mirror
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 23:08:59 GMT
Thanks, but it seems your mirror isn't following all the recommended
configurations from http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html. At
least, your ReadmeName and HeaderName directives are wrong.

Without the info from the readme and header files, the mirror will be
much less useful to our users and since we already have a good
quantity of (australian) mirrors, I'd prefer to only add new ones that
are following our guidelines.

If you can come up with a reasonable solution, I'll be happy to include
your mirror :)

Cheers,
Erik