www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: apache.kaktos.co.il is fixed.
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:36:55 GMT
On 24/09/2003, at 09:28, Imri Zvik wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> The apache mirror on apache.kaktos.co.il is now up and running, and
> completely synched with the main apache site. The mirror will update
> once a day, live I've said before, at 6 am (local time, Israel).

Perhaps it's completely synced now but some files are still giving a
403 Forbidden error. Please check your permissions.

I stumbled, for example, over the following files while verifying your
mirror (both ftp & http):

[ERROR] Request of jakarta/tomcat-4/tomcat-current-src.tar.gz failed!
[ERROR] Request of perl/mod_perl-1.0-current.tar.gz failed!
[ERROR] Request of perl/mod_perl-2.0-current.tar.gz failed!
[ERROR] Request of xml/xalan-c/Xalan-C_current-src.tar.gz failed!
[ERROR] Request of xml/xerces-c/xerces-c-current.tar.gz failed!

Cheers,
Erik