www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Stephen Loeckle <sloec...@xtria.com>
Subject Hi Everyone - New Mirror
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:22:35 GMT
Hello!

I am proud to say that we have a live ASF mirror now. We use alot of the
projects/applications at our company and want to donate something back
to the foundation and community. Here is our server and connection
information:

http://mirrors.xtria.com
ftp://mirrors.xtria.com

Country: US
Contact: sloeckle@xtria.com
Update: 1 per hour at 20 minutes past the hour
Bandwidth: We have two circuits. 1 is a 30mb ds3 on SBC and the other is
a 10mb microwave ds3 on AT&T for redundancy. Both are fully BGP peered.
Recommended config: Yes

We would like a logo sometime soon. I am an idiot when it comes to
graphics, so I'm asking one of our designers to resize one for me.

Thanks!
Stephen Loeckle