www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: New apache.org mirror
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:14:54 GMT
On 08/08/2003, at 04:40, Dragan Simic wrote:

> I've set up a new apache.org mirror, so please add it to
> the mirrors list. Details about it are as follows:

Okay, looks almost good so far. I'll add it with the next update but
please also have a look at your configuration.

Especially the settings of AddDescription seem to be somewhat out of
order: all directories without an assigned description get the
description "HTTP Server project" which can be very confusing and
misleading for our users. It would be nice if you could fix this.

Thanks and cheers,
Erik