www-mirrors mailing list archives

From shimi <sh...@shimi.net>
Subject Re: Send us a link to your logos!
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2003 23:11:29 GMT

Logo: http://www.fresh.co.il/images/apache-mirror.gif

It's for the fresh.co.il (ftp) and apache.fresh.co.il (http) mirrors

Link to: www.fresh.co.il

--

  Best regards,
     Shimi

----

   "Outlook is a massive flaming horrid blatant security violation, which
    also happens to be a mail reader."

   "Sure UNIX is user friendly; it's just picky about who its friends are."