www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: Mirror of your site in Russia
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 16:32:19 GMT
On 28/07/2003, at 09:06, Webmaster wrote:

> Greetings
>
> I've sent several messages, concerning adding our mirror to your
> mirrors list and still got no answer. Please, draw a bit of your
> attention on this request, for your convenience I'll quote the
> original message here:

It seems that your messages didn't make their way through to
mirrors@apache.org and this mail was also caught by a spam-filter.
So, sorry for the delay...

>>  We've set up mirror of apache.org in Russian Federation, and would
>>   like to become an official one. Our mirror site details are:

No problem, I'll add your mirror to our official list with the next
update.

Although your configuration is mostly correct, the icons are missing.
This is probably caused by a missing/incorrect alias in your httpd.conf
("Alias /icons /path/to/icons-directory"). Please have a look at this.

BTW, if you'd like to submit a logo, we'd be happy to also include it:

- The logos should probably be in GIF/JPG/PNG format.
- The logos should be no larger than 100x34.  (This is what SourceForge
uses.)
- Please provide a URL to the logo.  (We'll point to the logo on your
server.)
- Please provide a link that you'd like the logo to point at when
clicked. (Your home page or whatnot.)

Cheers and thanks,
Erik