www-mirrors mailing list archives

From arch...@sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch
Subject Re: Send us a link to your logos!
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:28:58 GMT

>> Guidelines:
>>
>> - The logos should probably be in GIF/JPG/PNG format.
>> - The logos should be no larger than 100x34.  (This is what SourceForge
>> uses.)
>> - Please provide a URL to the logo.  (We'll point to the logo on your
server.)

http://www.switch.ch/img/switch_100x34.gif

>> - Please provide a link that you'd like the logo to point at when
clicked.  (Your home page or whatnot.)

http://www.switch.ch/

>> In your email, *please* ensure that you indicate which mirror you're
>> submitting a logo for!

ftp://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/mirror/apache/
http://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/www/mirror/apache/

Regards
Thomas
Thomas Lenggenhager            lenggenhager@switch.ch
SWITCH         The Swiss Education & Research Network
Limmatquai 138                    Tel: +41 1 268 1520
CH-8001 Zurich, Switzerland       Fax: +41 1 268 1568