www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Schalk Erasmus" <sch...@incredible.com.na>
Subject RE: FW: New Apache Mirror Site in Namibia
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 06:44:37 GMT
I have mirrored the correct Site, and WISH to be added to the list of
MIRRORS.

Please respond.

Regards
Schalk

-----Original Message-----
From: Schalk Erasmus [mailto:schalk@incredible.com.na]
Sent: 27 May 2003 04:19 PM
To: mirrors@apache.org
Subject: RE: FW: New Apache Mirror Site in Namibia

The URL (I used), was:
http://httpd.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html

Is this not right? Since Rsync did mirror about 3Gb of Data.

I've got a scipt running:
rsync -rtlzv --delete --exclude incoming dev.apache.org::apache-site
/webdata/incredible/MIRRORS/apache

If I change the script from apache-site to apache-dist, will it delete all
the data?

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Kind Regards
Schalk