www-mirrors mailing list archives

From shimi <sh...@shimi.net>
Subject Re: I asked before to update that I now mirror apache-dist as requested,
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:03:07 GMT

Actually, I did refresh the page before sending you mail :)

I guess it's my ISP transparent proxy (yet again!).

However I do know that this proxy has no effect for pages that end in the
.cgi extension. You might want to have that changed ;)

But, if you say it's OK, i'll wait for the ISP to reflect the change.

You can also set the page as NO-CACHE in HTML and it will solve it ;)

thanks!

--

  Best regards,
     Shimi

----

   "Outlook is a massive flaming horrid blatant security violation, which
    also happens to be a mail reader."

   "Sure UNIX is user friendly; it's just picky about who its friends are."