www-mirrors mailing list archives

From shimi <sh...@shimi.net>
Subject Re: I asked before to update that I now mirror apache-dist as requested,
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:56:31 GMT

ok, now it picks it up (i guess?) in the download.cgi and that's fine,
however, at www.apache.org/mirrors, it still appears with the /dist
extension, and therefore listed as non responsive...

--

  Best regards,
     Shimi

----

   "Outlook is a massive flaming horrid blatant security violation, which
    also happens to be a mail reader."

   "Sure UNIX is user friendly; it's just picky about who its friends are."