www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Ads Administrator" <...@zentek-international.com>
Subject Default mirror preference?
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2003 15:33:58 GMT
Hi,

We are one of the official mirrors in Hong Kong. We were wondering if
there are default "preferences" given to particular mirror sites? For
example, if a particular site has higher bandwidth than another, is
perference given to the higher bandwidth site (eg. the higher bandwidth
mirror is selected as the default more times than the lower bandwidth
mirror sites)?

If this isn't done... would it be a good idea? This information could be
based on the information the mirrors give when they sign up (or could be
submitted separately if required). What do you think?

Sincerely,
Ads Administrator
ads@zentek-international.com
Zentek International Co. Ltd.