www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Apache.org mirrors: how-to-mirror update
Date Sun, 23 Feb 2003 03:56:10 GMT
We cleared this earlier in the day and blocked the offending party, then
another one came in and blocked everything up.  It's getting pretty
annoying.

If anyone has any ideas on what is causing this or how to avoid it, they
would be welcome.

Anyway, I passed this on to the admins and they will deal with it.

Joshua.