www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Yusmar Yahaya <...@boolean.pc.my>
Subject Re: Mirror not added?
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 03:42:42 GMT
On Mon, 24 Feb 2003, Joshua Slive wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Feb 2003, Neo Wee Teck wrote:
> > Hi
> >     I haven seen my mirror in the official list. Please check :)
> > http://apache.en.com.sg
>
> If nobody beats me to it, I'll try to get to this soon.

And when you're updating the list, I hope you could please update mine
into that as well? thanks, as my server is not yet updated.

BTW, here's the info again.

loc   : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (+8GMT)

URL   : http://mirror.leafbug.org/apache-dist
        (rsync www.apache.org::apache-dist)

freq. : twice daily at 8am GMT and 8pm GMT (4:30am MYT & 4:30pm MYT)

link  : relocated from 1.5bps SDSL to 2mbps dedicated leasedline
        yesterday. UPS backed, mirrored storage disk.

svc date : since 14 Feb 2003.

Thank you.

~Yusmar Yahaya                  yus@boolean.pc.my
                                http://leafbug.org/~yus