www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Problems with Apache Software Foundation Mirrors
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2003 03:35:02 GMT

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003, Pieter De Wit wrote:

> Hello Jason,
>
> Just for a fact of interest (the list is probably going to kill me), but how
> many mirrors does apache.org have ? I just see them rolling in and in...

You notice I also killed quite a few too?

We do not recruit new mirrors, but we certainly don't turn them down.  In
general, what we want is good quality mirrors (reliable and high
bandwidth) and a decent geographical distribution.

For the details on what we have, you can see:
http://www.apache.org/mirrors/

Joshua.