www-mirrors mailing list archives

From jason andrade <ja...@rtfmconsult.com>
Subject Re: Apache.org mirrors: how-to-mirror update
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:07:26 GMT
On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> Hoy hoy hoy... JServ is still "my" baby... We got ONE download right
> yesterday (one in the last 3 months, I believe) ! :-) :-)
>
> I fixed the perms...

thanks pier.

> 	Pier (yeah, mirroring Java.Apache.ORG is kinda weird!)

is it actually a dead project ?  i can't figure out otherwise why
it can't be added to the list of mirrorable things..

and i was/am going to ask about the nature of the other projects
(xml/perl/apr etc..).  i've decided to ignore jakarta for now
since the 8G of space it seems to want is simply.. not sensible
compared to the rest of the apache project :-)

regards,

-jason