www-mirrors mailing list archives

From SUBREDU Manuel <dia...@iasi.roedu.net>
Subject Re: Problems with Apache Software Foundation Mirrors
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2003 08:20:51 GMT

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Joshua Slive wrote:

> http://apache.iasi.roedu.net/dist/      ftpadmin@iasi.roedu.net

HY,

 I'm very sorry for the incovenience, but in the last week we had some major
problems with our backbone routers (here in Iasi and on our main node in
Bucharest). The power source of a Cisco GSR in Bucharest had failed a couple
hour ago due to power outage and now the whole Romanian Education Network nodes
are on some backup links who are very slow. I hope that this is going to be
solved quickly. Again, please accept my appologies. I'll keep you informed.