www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Estrade Matthieu <estrad...@ifrance.com>
Subject Re: New mirror in south of france
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 08:44:38 GMT
Hi,

First, maybe this server answer the IIS banner, but i think it's hard to
find one with modssl and openssl
It's just a httpd-2.0.43 + openssl 0.9.7 with Server Header modified for
security, considering we also mirror redhat, mandrake and tucows.

The dist directory doesn't get the indexes option maybe, i will look at
that immediately :)
seems to be ok now, i added all the options listed on the
howto-become-a-mirror :)

for the mirror, i used rsync, and i will cron it every 2 days.

regards,

Estrade Matthieu