www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Daniel Lang ...@leo.org>
Subject Re: Request listing of mirror at LEO
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:13:31 GMT
Dear Thom,

Thom May wrote on Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 04:32:50PM +0000:
[..]
> Please can you check out
> http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html
> with special regard to the Apache configuration?
> If you could get that set that would be great.

Well I've read that document, and it mentions, that the
suggestion configuration should be used for _web mirrors_.
Since I just want to provide the FTP/dist stuff
(and offer it also via http and rsync for convenience),
I wasn't sure, if this would be needed.

As for the four requirements mentioned on that page,
I am confident to meet them.

However, if you still feel, the configuration should be used
for our httpd serving the dist files, I will see what I can do.
I guess these options won't interfere with the rest of
of the configuration for this httpd (which also serves the
remaining 600GB of our ftp site).

Thanks for your fast reply.

Best regards,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock  - My name is Pentium of Borg, division is futile, you
                                                will be approximated. -