www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Marc Smeets <m.sme...@nedlinux.nl>
Subject new fast mirror in the netherlands
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:59:05 GMT
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to inform you about the fact that there is a brand new
mirror for apache.org in The Netherlands. This mirror is positioned at
perhaps the fastest location in The Netherlands, the AMS-IX (Amsterdam
Internet Exchange). Our server has a 100Mbit connecton to internet
with no limitations in use of bandwidth.

The mirror is accessable via the following location:
http://mirror.trueserver.nl
The mirroring activity is a collaboration of Trueserver.nl and
Nedlinux.nl.

The mirror is a complete mirror of your ftp and http site's as you can
see. Every link within the mirror site links to the mirror site himself.
So the traffis stays at our location and will not be bothering you. We
update using rsync.

If you have any questions/remarks, please contact Marc Mes
(marcmes@nedlinux.nl) Marc Mes is the person who will do the furthering
contact.

Yours sincerely,

Marc Smeets