www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Andrew Kenna" <andr...@stamina.com.au>
Subject RE: apache.towardex.com URL path change
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 01:25:15 GMT
Ok cool, no probs

Andrew

	-----Original Message-----
	From: hc [mailto:haesu@towardex.com]
	Sent: Friday, 6 December 2002 12:05 PM
	To: mirrors@apache.org
	Subject: Re: apache.towardex.com URL path change

	Refresh again.. Rsync just finished. apache.towardex.com itself
is now just the apache-dist section. I no longer mirro the apache-site
module.

	When I posted the message, rsync was still running, and it was
kinda messed up :-) It's all set now

	Thanks
	-hc

	Andrew Kenna wrote:

		Are you still part way through mirroring this down ?
Because a couple of
		the images on the main page are broken.. Also when you
mirror
		apache-dist it is only the distribution files nothing to
do with the web
		sites

		Andrew