www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Andrew Kenna" <andr...@stamina.com.au>
Subject RE: apache.towardex.com URL path change
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 01:00:57 GMT
Are you still part way through mirroring this down ? Because a couple of
the images on the main page are broken.. Also when you mirror
apache-dist it is only the distribution files nothing to do with the web
sites

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: hc [mailto:haesu@towardex.com]
Sent: Friday, 6 December 2002 11:52 AM
To: mirrors@apache.org
Subject: apache.towardex.com URL path change

Hello,

    We have stopped mirroring the apache-site module, but we are now
mirroring apache-dist module, which is what you guys prefer mirror
matainers to do anyway.

SO, with that being said... http://apache.towardex.com/dist you have on
your "download from a mirror" link would be no longer valid. From now
on, it will be just http://apache.towardex.com.

Please make this change on your web site when you get a chance.

Thank you in advance.

    -hc