www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Andrew Kenna" <andr...@stamina.com.au>
Subject RE: Heads up...
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 22:43:29 GMT
>From my understanding of Justin's email... The ASF is not looking for

The above is a directory copy+paste from my local mirror which currently
reflects everything in the apache-dist module.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: hc [mailto:haesu@towardex.com]
Sent: Friday, 6 December 2002 9:30 AM
To: mirrors@apache.org
Subject: Re: Heads up...

Okay.. Iknow that apache-dist serves all distribution files, etc.. But
just out of curiosity.. what purpose does apache-site module serve now??

B/c so far I noticed that apache-site module also downloads all of
distribution files.. Is apache-site module now deprecated, or does it
still maintain something, but just the web site only?

Thanks
    -hc