www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Andrew Kenna" <andr...@stamina.com.au>
Subject RE: Feedback Time
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 02:49:00 GMT
I'm not familiar with the CPAN website, but if you could send me the url
I'll check it out and see what I can do.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Hellberg [mailto:odysseus@soa.co.nz]
Sent: Friday, 15 November 2002 12:48 PM
To: mirrors@apache.org
Subject: Re: Feedback Time

Not really sure whether it would be worth it, but something like the
level of detail that goes in to the form when submitting a new CPAN
mirror would be handy. You have to specify the updating frequency,
mirror longitude and latitude. They've got a good system for judging the
latency to the mirror and it's freshness too.

Chris