www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Chris Hellberg <odyss...@soa.co.nz>
Subject Re: Feedback Time
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 01:47:42 GMT
Not really sure whether it would be worth it, but something like the
level of detail that goes in to the form when submitting a new CPAN
mirror would be handy. You have to specify the updating frequency,
mirror longitude and latitude. They've got a good system for judging the
latency to the mirror and it's freshness too.

Chris