www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "myfriend.is.not.my.enemies.org" <ikmal_ah...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: RE: Apache mirror in Malaysia. (Fwd: RE: Mirror Update time)
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 05:54:26 GMT
Actually no problem for me to do upgrade from .tar.gz
but in red hate, I'm prefer to use the up2date method
because I think if u using other's method it will make
the system having some problem when you do the update
from that method back.  So to avoid any problem with
that, I prefer to use that method and I think the
patches that have been give from the vendor can use.
If not, I think it's the bad way if
http://www.cert.org ask the user to refer to the
vendor.

Thanks,