www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Joe Morthland" <ad...@slayernetworking.com>
Subject RE: Feedback please
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 02:01:44 GMT
Good idea.
Maybe add on there to join the mirror mailing list?

Joe....

Joe Morthland ( Skull )
Network Administrator
Slayer Networking
Web: http://slayernetworking.com

E-Mail: admin@slayernetworking.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Kenna [mailto:andrewk@stamina.com.au]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 5:55 PM
To: mirrors@apache.org
Subject: Feedback please

I have finished writing a web based system that will allow mirrors to
submit their updates online.

This is to replace the old system where people had to type up an email
message and include all the relevant information.

Its located at http://www.apache.org/mirrors/submit.html

Could I please get everyone's feedback on it, improvements are more than
welcome

PLEASE NOTE, if you are already listed on the mirrors page you do not
need to fill this page in again. Its primary aim is to automate things
so mirrors can be added onto the web pages a little quicker.

Regards

Andrew

andrewk@apache.org