www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NAGOYA.APACHE.ORG] How's it done?
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:55:11 GMT
"Andrew Kenna" <andrewk@stamina.com.au> wrote:

> sorry about the spelling of your name , typo
>
> Yeah I was reading about that in infrastructure@apache, hopefully you get it
> fixed soon because it sounds like nagoya could be a real asset once the
> network card is sorted out.

Well, the plan is not to use it as an "official" mirror (although it'll be
listed in the main mirror lists), but to use it as a backup for daedalus
when stuff go wild on the main site, and also because Collab.NET is really
paying a lot of money for our bandwidth... Just trying to help as much as I
can...

The switch issue should be fixed fairly soon, as far as I know, one of the
net admins in that lab is looking into replacing or reconfiguring it...

    Pier