www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "myfriend.is.not.my.enemies.org" <ikmal_ah...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Mirror Update time
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 07:35:11 GMT

Just ignore this e-mail.  It done already after I have some e-mail with Mr. Andrew.  I think
my e-mail can't go through coz the e-mail add that submit to mailing-list is different one.
Sorry about this.
Ikmal.
 "myfriend.is.not.my.enemies.org" <ikmal_ahmad@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Mr Andrew,

I'm refering to http://myapache.i-ownur.info/ mirror url.  I have change the pointing of our
mirror to http://myapache.mybsd.org.my/.  Just want some confirmation.  Did I still need to
upgrade my apache after I do the patches of my apache?

Here are the thing from my update.

[root@report root]# up2date --list

Fetching package list for channel: redhat-linux-i386-7.3...

Fetching Obsoletes list for channel: redhat-linux-i386-7.3...

Fetching rpm headers...

Name                                    Version        Rel

None of the packages you requested were found, or they are already updated.
[root@report root]#

Sorry coz late update u about this changes.

Thanks,

Ikmal.

 Andrew Kenna <andrewk@stamina.com.au> wrote: People, please follow the steps outlines
on http://httpd.apache.org/
The following are mirrors that are no longer valid, meaning 1 of the following

1) They are un-reachable
2) They do not contain the latest version of apache
3) They are running a version of apache pre-dating 1.3.26

Does anyone have any problems with removing mirror sites that are running versions of apache
prior to 1.3.26 ?

If not, and if I don't hear anything from the guys(after waiting 1 week) that maintain these
web sites listed below they will all be removed from the official apache mirrors list.

http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/infosys/servers/http/apache/dist/
http://www.fokus.gmd.de/apache/dist/httpd/
http://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/www.apache.org/dist/
http://apache.fresh.co.il/dist/