www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Dragos Nitu" <dragos.n...@idilis.net>
Subject RE: Mirror Created
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:27:06 GMT
I'm using apache-1.3.26, because RedHat patched their version 2 days after the
bug was descovered. I also make my own RPMS, based on the RedHat originals.
Installing a new version of Apache on RedHat without using RPM is not easy coz
RedHat changed default paths... However, It Works! anyway.

However my point was that version doesn't matter. Someone can use an old,
patched version that is secure.

> Thats cool... I was mainly reffering to the other person who started
> this thread off
>
> Andrew

mirrors but it ain't brain surgery.