www-mirrors mailing list archives

From John Donagher <j...@webmeta.com>
Subject Re: Mirror created
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 03:32:48 GMT

Joshua-

My mirror (apache.webmeta.com) seems to no longer be on the list. I'm not sure
why this would be, as it seems to be up to date. I've been an apache mirror for
at least a year.

Thanks
John

--

John Donagher

Public key available off http://www.keyserver.net
Key fingerprint = 4024 DF50 56EE 19A3 258A  D628 22DE AD56 EEBE 8DDD