www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Mirror created
Date Sun, 11 Aug 2002 17:11:57 GMT
Amish K. Munshi wrote:
> hi,
>
> 	I have created a mirror of the FTP site at
> http://mirror.linux-site.net/mirror/apache
> 	I did mail to the requested email address before 2 days, The
> instructions page asked to be patient, I would like to know how long
> does it usually take to add the URL to their site.
> 	Is there a way to tell weather there no problem in the mailing.

The mirror request address doesn't seem to be well looked-after at the
moment, but I can add the mirror.  However, it appears that your mirror
is not very up-to-date at the moment.  In particular, the httpd
directory seems both out-of-date, and seems to be missing files even
from the date it was mirrored.

If you can fix that, and also let me know in what country your mirror is
based, I will add it to the list.

Joshua.