www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Ravi Simhambhatla" <r...@simhams.com>
Subject Re: Mirror created
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 02:39:43 GMT
Hi,

I had send an email some time ago to the list regarding the apache mirror I
created.  However, I have not received any response.  I was wondering if an
admin could look into the mirror to ensure it's integrity.  Details:

Server: http://apache.simhams.com
Httpd version: 1.3.22
Os: Redhat Linux 7.2
Mirroring Technique: rsync
Refresh period: daily
Refresh time: 4:00am Pacific

Please let me know when you have added this mirror to your list.

Cheers,

Ravi