www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Mirrors listing broken yet again !
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 23:47:42 GMT

On Thu, 23 May 2002, Patrick Allen wrote:

> You database should update apache.usefulcontent.org to
> http://apache.usefulcontent.org/dist/
> please note the traling slash as your "mirror" page concat's it to
> ".orgdist"
>
> And could my contact email of "patrick@usefulcontent.org" be changed to
> "webmaster@usefulcontent.org"

Okay.  I have fixed this.  The person who has been updating the mirror
listing has been working in the wrong place, so there may have been a
bunch of changes lost recently.  I just went through yesterday and nuked
the obviously broken mirrors.  Further updates are welcome.

The "/dist/" issue is really lame.  At the moment the /dist/ is ommitted
from everything in the database and tacked on later by the script.  I
think I'll go through and change that so that the /dist/ is included
directly in the database and the script won't touch it.

Joshua.