www-mirrors mailing list archives

From shimi <sh...@shimi.net>
Subject Re: Mirror Submit
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 18:14:08 GMT

But the whole website is mirrored, no? At least, this what happens on my
location, and I am running rsync dev.apache.org::apache-site ...

b.t.w. you can do automatic mirror selection using geoip: http://maxmind.com/geoip/

and thanks for the guy on the php.net mirrors list that showed me that
proggy - i forgot his name :)

--

  Best regards,
     Shimi

----

   "Outlook is a massive flaming horrid blatant security violation, which
    also happens to be a mail reader."

   "Sure UNIX is user friendly; it's just picky about who its friends are."

    Sign that you downloaded Linux from a bad source:
    "My compiler keeps hanging on NSABackdoor.h !!!"