www-mirrors mailing list archives

From George R. Kasica <geor...@netwrx1.com>
Subject Re: New Mirror Layout
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:14:39 GMT
Andrew:

Here's the details for the mirror site below....IF I would mirror all
11 items what would that get me in terms of apache (besides about 11GB
of stuff) and how should they be organized by directory structure?

Hello:

Please add the following mirror site for Apache

http://www.netwrx1.net/apache/

We're also mirroring the dist directory using the command

rsync -rtlzv --delete --exclude incoming dev.apache.org::apache-site
/local/path/to/mirror

which we would be happy to run daily between the hours of 0000-0400
PST (0200-0600 CST) if that is acceptable.

We've also requested subscription to the mirrors mailing list.

Thank you,
George

>On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 08:44:09 +1100, you wrote:

>If you are after a full mirror of the httpd stuff, you would mirror
>
>search-site
>httpd-site
>apache-site
>
>Send your details through to me again George and i'll add you asap as we've
>been having some email problems at work and the email might not have gotten
>through
>
>Andrew

===[George R. Kasica]===        +1 262 677 0766
President                       +1 206 374 6482 FAX
Netwrx Consulting Inc.          Jackson, WI USA
http://www.netwrx1.com
georgek@netwrx1.com
ICQ #12862186