www-mirrors mailing list archives

From George R. Kasica <geor...@netwrx1.com>
Subject Re: New Mirror Layout
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 02:29:09 GMT
On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:22:29 +1100, you wrote:

>Some of the stuff that I have listed in the archives would be useless, do
>you use any of the additional apache stuff like jakarta or mod_perl ?
Not personally, but as a mirror wouldn't it make sense to carry the
entire site??

>If you don't, just rsync those ones down to your server and use mod_rewrite
>to re-route httpd.apache.org to be your local mirror of httpd.apache.org
you lost me....

>If you can follow that, if not let me know
See above, more explanation please.

George

===[George R. Kasica]===        +1 262 677 0766
President                       +1 206 374 6482 FAX
Netwrx Consulting Inc.          Jackson, WI USA
http://www.netwrx1.com
georgek@netwrx1.com
ICQ #12862186