www-mirrors mailing list archives

From jason andrade <ja...@dstc.edu.au>
Subject Re: Versions of Apache
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 22:12:51 GMT
On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, Andrew Kenna wrote:

> If this is the case can you please upgrade your server asap as we are
> looking at implementing some features into the apache web site that require
> the 1.3.20 or 1.3.22 versions of apache.

can you say which features and do they need to be specifically turned on
for the vhost that we use to host the apache mirror ?

also, any further word on when the various web sites will be mirrorable
and how ?  one of the things i really miss is having a local copy of the
documentation, since httpd.apache.org is not mirrored/able now..

regards,

-jason