www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Andrew Kenna <andr...@stamina.com.au>
Subject RE: New Mirror Layout
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:44:09 GMT
If you are after a full mirror of the httpd stuff, you would mirror

search-site
httpd-site
apache-site

Send your details through to me again George and i'll add you asap as we've
been having some email problems at work and the email might not have gotten
through

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: George R. Kasica [mailto:georgek@netwrx1.com]
Sent: 14, 11, 2001 4:12 AM
To: mirrors@apache.org
Subject: Re: New Mirror Layout

Andrew:

As a new mirror here (btw, still not listed)

What would I rsync from the below listing on your web site at:
http://www.apache.org/~andrewk/archivelist.html

which shows:

apache-site 549mb
apache-dist 532mb
apr-site 8.9mb
dev-site 309mb
httpd-site 90mb
jakarta-site 3.9gb
java-site 50mb
perl-site 54mb
search-site 139mb
tcl-site 1.0k
xml-site 2.4gb

in order to get a complete mirror with no duplication? All 11 items or
just apache-site??

And what should the tree structure here look like? All items in one
directory  like
/home/ftp/pub/apache
/home/ftp/pub/apache-dist

OR

/home/ftp/pub/apache with the individual items under that??

Thanks!

George

===[George R. Kasica]===        +1 262 677 0766
President                       +1 206 374 6482 FAX
Netwrx Consulting Inc.          Jackson, WI USA
http://www.netwrx1.com
georgek@netwrx1.com
ICQ #12862186