www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Pieter De Wit <pie...@vodacom.co.za>
Subject RE: Mirror FAQ
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 12:33:53 GMT
Howzit,

What I mean is like the stuff you have for your current site :

www.apache.org
--------------

Size  : 500 Meg
RSYNC : rsync -dvz ...
FTP   : ftp ftp.apache.org/ .....

java.apache.org

Size  : 150 meg
RSYNC : rsync -dvz ...
FTP   : ftp ftp.apache.org/ .....

Is there a command to mirror both apache.org and java.apache.org ? If I look
at my mirror and click on the perl link it takes me to your site ?

Hope this helps

cheers,

Pieter