www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Andrew Kenna <andr...@stamina.com.au>
Subject RE: Alive ?
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2001 22:18:25 GMT
I'm already maintaining the mirrors list and submitting the updates to the
apache crew. So I reckon logically if I pass the requirements should have
access to the server to public up the lists

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Bradley M. Handy [mailto:bhandy@jack-of-all-trades.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 11:06 PM
To: mirrors@apache.org
Subject: RE: Alive ?

If there's documentation on what they've done, then I would like to be one
to take a shot at maintaining it.  I've always wanted to do *something* for
the Apache Project, but never knew what I could contribute (other than
money, which I don't have at the moment).

Brad Handy
--www.jack-of-all-trades.net