www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Andrew Kenna <andr...@stamina.com.au>
Subject RE: Another Suggestion
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2001 04:19:44 GMT
yeah i know, I just want to get the thoughts from the apache guys who
maintain the servers mainly ask and Brian as these are the people that need
to make the necessary alterations

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Bradley M. Handy [mailto:bhandy@jack-of-all-trades.net]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 2:36 PM
To: mirrors@apache.org
Subject: RE: Another Suggestion

It should be pretty simple to do that with rsync.  All your would have to do
is edit the rsync.conf file for the Apache site's configuration and add a
new module that will just download the website w/o binaries, and change the
current module to include everything, or whatever they want.

Brad Handy
--www.jack-of-all-trades.net