www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Marc Roger <m...@belnet.be>
Subject RE: Apache Mirror List Scrub Update
Date Tue, 15 May 2001 13:13:36 GMT
Andrew,

On Tue, 15 May 2001, Andrew Kenna wrote:

> I'm clicking on the links that appear in this email message you send me and
> none of them work. Are there any restrictions on who can visit your site ?
> If so please let me know and i'll put them in the mirror list

This is interesting. There is a connectivity problem between us and
several networks of AS 2764, including 203.63.0.0/16. The traffic is
blackholed somewhere in Global Crossing's network for some reason. I have
opened a trouble ticket with them.

--
Marc.Roger@belnet.be, BELNET, the National Research Network